Partner University Fund (PUF)
Welcome to the new PUF online application portal.
The application for 2013/2014 is now closed.
Two Applicants / Partners - One application.
In order to access and complete the electronic application form please follow the steps outlined below:
- One of the Applicant / Partner (called PI one) creates an ACCOUNT.
- Sign in with the user-name and password you will receive via email. (Please make sure to check your "spam" or "junk" folder if the email does not appear in your "inbox").
- Once this process is completed, PI one will have to send the logging information (user-name and password) to the other Applicant / Partner (PI two). Note that you will be able to add additional partners during the application process.
- Both Applicants / Partners can then complete the application form and upload the necessary attachments.
Note that you may save every completed pages independently and work on the application form at different times.
- Submit your completed application form.
Please note that you will not be able to change your data after final submission but you will still be able to upload the two Letters of intent until January 31, 2013.
Once your application has been submitted, an email receipt will be automatically sent to the PI one upon submitting successfully. Make sure that you have received this acknowledgement by email confirming that your application has been received.
The application must be submitted together with the mandatory corresponding financial form.
Those mandatory financial forms are available here for download: