Thomas Jefferson Fund
Welcome to the Thomas Jefferson Fund online application portal.
Before starting the application process, please read the 2017 APPLICATION GUIDELINES.
In order to access and complete the Thomas Jefferson Fund 2017 application, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Create an ACCOUNT.
- Sign in with the username and password you will receive via email.
(Please make sure to check your spam or junk folder if the email does not appear in your inbox).
- Once this process is completed, you can then log-in, fill in the application form and upload the necessary attachments.
Note that you may save every completed page independently and work on the application form at different times.
- Submit your completed application form.
Please note that you will not be able to change your data after final submission.
Once your application has been submitted, an email receipt will be automatically sent to the applicant. Make sure that you have received this acknowledgment by email confirming that your application has been received.
The application must be submitted with the following mandatory attachments.
Template - Financial form:
Template - Letter of intent:
LETTER OF INTENT
Your Thomas Jefferson Fund application is composed of the following documents:
- Online application
- Financial form (upload as an attachment)
- Letter of intent for the American leader (upload as an attachment)
- Letter of intent for the French leader (upload as an attachment)
- Biography of the American leader (upload as an attachment)
- Biography of the French leader (upload as an attachment)
- Miscellaneous attachment (optional)
Deadline for application: APRIL 9, 2017